hakhak

Friday, January 1, 2010

Unfortunately Lucky


WELCOME 2010!
I was thinking about my plans throughout 2009..so this 2010, it's time for some action! *yayaya* lol.
Like the others my family & relatives stayed at home for new year's eve. Dad cooked the our traditional foods every occassion--which are spaghetti, fried chicken, and buko salad (only during xmas & new year)..Dad has always been the chef during holidays..(yumyum--my Dad's spaghetti, buko salad, and gelatin are the best). Mom cleaned the house and bought ingredients for Dad..
As for me..I bought 10pcs of buko thursday morning, helped Mom and Dad a little..slept and woke up before the countdown. (I haven't had enough sleep yet 'coz my cousin and I had a drama marathon the night before Media Noche)..

I never thought 2010 would suprise me with a BANG..but it did..
It's been a tradition to make loud noises, light fireworks & firecrackers, blow horns, etc when the clock strikes 12am..No no no.you could never make me light any firecrackers . I am scared to get injured with it. Fireworks are beautiful with all its different colors, and how it explodes on mid-air..
During christmas, I've already decided that I will never take a single step out of the house. lol


But then, right after the countdown, I thought why not join the folks outside for a while..it's New year's eve anyway..i'm not gonna spoil the "new year" atmosphere..lol
So there..I went outside..I stood by our compound's gate..beside my pregnant cousin--Marfs-neesan..(she too came out with the same reason as mine.)
We were watching the others lighting fireworks..and yeah, the sky looked amazing. ^^
As my cousin lit a batch of fireworks..something went wrong and one came flying towards us. The moment it exploded, it felt like I was hit on the head, and my ears heard long piercing sound. Without thinking, I looked at Marfs-neesan..I was worried of course!--She's pregnant..thank God her injury wasn't bad as her younger sister's..Via has wounds on her right arm and on her tummy while Marfs-ne has on her left thigh..Me?---I got hit yes..just a little wound at my left elbow., (and because of that..my brother laughed at me..I was supposed to be as worse as Via..'coz the explosion was between us. Onii-san said I am thick-skinned..lol)

We went to the hospital for Tetanus Toxoid injection..we were there for about 5 hours..

That's how 2010 surprised us..with a BANG..lol it's not funny.but i find it amusing..

Just like last Nov.04, 2007..we had a vehicular accident..in the end I only had small abrassion and puncture..
when we were brought to the hospital..the ER doctors even mistook me as a relative and told me to go out because the ER's getting crowded..lol
I told him "uhmm..I'm a patient too.." then I showed him my bleeding leg.. he just looked at me and continued with what he was doing..
I think I am unfortunately lucky /coz I always find myself in unfortunate situations..lucky 'coz I get to survive with just scratches..small wounds and bruises..Thank God for that..ほんとう に ありがとう !

I hope 2010 will be a great year despite this unfortunate beginning..*fighting*

here's a souvenir from the hospital's ER:







No comments:

Post a Comment