hakhak

Friday, December 18, 2009

Frustrated?

Gosh I feel so useless and frustrated.
I wanna buy my own stuffs--from clothes to collections..
I wanna help my parents with the house expenses, and try to give them some things in return
to make them happy while we still can.

Mt frustration's doubled----no, trippled.. because I can't even buy the DVD of my favorite pop-group!!



It's the first time they sold TVXQ cds/dvds..(WITH POSTER!!!)



It's 500php---i'm not studying to be able to earn from my allowance..
I don't even have any job--"coz I'm waiting for our flight to "the Land of the Rising Sun"..
and i don't have a thick skull to ask my parents to buy me one..

だから.. この 時..お金が ない!!
まだ何もできない..

Photobucket
I dunno if I could take this any longer...but I have to!---(we have to).
For the sake of us--and our loved ones..FIGHT-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment