hakhak

Saturday, February 6, 2010

BREAK OUT! Happy 24th Birthday Yunho!

 

 おたんじょび  おめでとう ユンホ

Ahhh it's thanks to 東方神起 that I'm here..with my old crazy-optimistic self again. *BANZAI*
I've been in my chamber for a month, thinking negatively in one corner; allowing postive energies to pass---without absorbing even a pinch of happiness. I've wasted time----almost 2 years now..
今 まで 何も 出きない  けど 何か あります よね? I've waited..and waited but nothing came..and nothing will come!
I have to find that something myself. My only problem is where will I begin and how?
Till now, I'm clueless...all I know is I have to find that something even without knowing what that something is. むずかしい な! The big wall between me and the world must be broken. I pray, this year it would..
I have to overcome my fears and BREAK OUT!! (lol--this is 東方神起's new single..) Enough whining..i need some action!! and I think, the path I'm about to take is a good one. ^^

I've thought about this thoroughly after hearing the song Break Out! It made me remember what I really am; what I'm aiming for; why I'm still holding on.

Break Out's Translation:

I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally
I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally

The dream that I'm looking now
is like a distant sky before dawn
Lighting up the road
I walk on it to ascertain the journey ahead

The sun will never stop ascending as there will be no endless tears
Because we are able to think that way someday, we are able to live on

BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT!
The key to open the door to tomorrow is surely in your hand
BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT! There's no such things as fate
You are the one who decides on your future Make yourself

I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally

Even when the days are passing by
Seem to be stretching to the other side of the sky
When I remember your smiling face
That time will come back

People meet each other like the way that a crescent moon is filled up
Our hearts shine when they are together as one
BREAK OUT! BREAK OUT! Tears are definitely not sorrows
But they are the footprints of our dreams
BREAK OUT! BREAK OUT!
Believe that there are things that only you can do Believe yourself

I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally
I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally

In order for that wish to come true
I will keep praying no matter how long it takes

BREAK OUT! BREAK OUT! Tears are definitely not sorrows
But they are the footprints of our dreams
BREAK OUT! BREAK OUT!
Believe that there are things that only you can do Believe yourself

BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT!
The key to open the door to tomorrow is surely in your hand
BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT! There's no such things as fate
You are the one who decides on your future Make yourself

I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally
I keep praying don’t forget it
Baby we keep the faith eternally

BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT!
BREAK OUT ! BREAK OUT!




These guys never fail to cheer me up---even though the song is not just for me (for everyone as well),I felt like it's made for リアン. It's like they are in front singing..delivering the message of the song with their own voices face to face. (now, I think I could go back to my sketching)
Good thing I listened to this song; good thing I've known ジエジュン, ジュンス, ユンホ, ユチュン, and チャンミン. They will be my inspiration as I take this road called life. いつも いつまでも.

2人 の "" が もう 生まれた とき...3人 は 無限 の 幸せ が あります.

You keep staring at the sky hoping one day you'd spread your arms to catch me
I keep staring at the sky praying one day you'll descend from the heavens to fetch me

No comments:

Post a Comment