hakhak

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Trust and Friendship




Ahh..Ohayo everyone!
My morning isn't good nor bad..Hahaha..I don't have any sleep yet..--yeah, i've been thinking a lot.
I've been thinking about my friends..
To tell you the truth, I could only count 3-4 friends whom I feel are true to me.
Why?--I'm not psychic or anything..I judge my environment through experience and aura..(Aura-it's the energy that living things emit)

It's really sad when you show your true self to others and they don't..it's sad that you trust someone and they don't return that trust. It's depressing that you can easily share what you feel, your experiences and secrets to some people but those people keep their mouth shut.
It's annoying that you can't even tell what's inside their heads whenever there's silence.
Just like a one-sided love..(well, there's love in friendship..XD), a one-sided friendship.
It's tiring..but I'm trying to keep them all..I'm trying..

Of course we want to know what our friends think of us. Friends are like siblings..THERE'S NO WALL in between, whatever differences you have..it's nothing as long as there's a connection..A connection only friends could feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment