hakhak

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Previews



Hello everyone! ^__^


This is my first ever blogsite, I'd like to share to you what catches my attention; things that interest me; things i've been doing..etc.


First, I'd like to introduce the owner of this site--(which is me ^^LOL)


Hi I'm Le An


For now, I haven't graduated yet..but I'm hoping I could after working out of country ^^

My dream is to be a theater artist, a pop singer..and if i'd have time to study again, I'm hoping to be a chef ; as a sideline--a photographer.

I do sketches of my favorite artists if I have free time..download music, pictures and videos; browse the world wide web; learning other languages especially Japanese, French, Korean etc.



This blog will contain:


--My personal Thoughts

--Jpop

--Kpop

--Fashion

--Pictures

--Food

--links to my favorite sites

--gagdets
--random topics-(what will come up--XD)

but it will be more on Jpop and Kpop ^_^ since i have lots of source for it..




If you have any suggestions for my site, please e-mail me through:



Feel free to suggest/ask anything---I will answer you to the best of my knowledge ^^

and if anyone could help me to improve my site..please do so --(i need it ^^)





Lean








No comments:

Post a Comment