hakhak

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Worst living thing!


What a day!
I've been wandering mentally and physically since yesterday..I didn't go home, and I was goofing around;
eating this..drinking that..talking to friends, etc. Even so, my complex mind was thinking of random stuffs---issues--plans.
And if someone would try to get inside this brain of mine----she/he'll go crazy.
                                                                    this crazy ->

Ahh and now my parents are mad at me. Who wouldn't?!! I'm very inconsiderate with my family. I always make them worry about me. Who in their right minds would do that? I did-------バカ な!!!  (>.< )
YES! じぶん に だいきらい よ!. (T_T)
かみ-さま..ほんとう に ごめなさい!..おかあさん と おやじ も..ほんとう に ごめん! *bangs head against the wall*
Even though what I did was unforgivable..I'm not like this just because I give them some of my salary. I'm not like this because I already have a job--that I could be independent and live on my own. NO!
ちがう よ おかあさん..
I'm lke this because of selfishness..because of frustration---and I got used to doing that..but I WILL change it.
I will continue to reach my dream for them--for they are the most precious people in my heart.
Waaahh..now I don't know if I could still face them. How shameful I am...The worst daughter/sister indeed.

Oh かみ-さま..ほんとう に ごめなさい..いつも よろしく おねがいします! *kowtows*

がんばります!

No comments:

Post a Comment